Privacy and Terms of Service Policy
Overture Partners, LLC is dedicated to protecting your privacy. We are located in the USA and personal data provided to us will be transferred to, used and maintained by us in the USA.
Personal information is information that identifies you. This policy applies to personal information we collect about you online and offline. We collect information online through our websites and offline through our office or offices.
We provide IT or other staffing services to employers and job services to candidates seeking current or future job opportunities. We collect personal information to help connect candidates with jobs at Overture Partners and our clients. We collect this data through our website, over the phone, through electronic means like email or text, and/or in person.
We collect information about you when you visit our website, use our services, visit our office, or when you provide it to us in any other way. We also collect information from third party sources like job boards and LinkedIn.
We collect information when you voluntarily choose to give it to us via emails, website review, submission of forms, email, text, or telephone calls. This may include:
- Contact information like your name, phone number, and email address;
- Your work history, including your resume, cover letter, and previous job experience;
- Job application materials including the application form, cover letter, and other material you provide;
- Information you choose to import from third party services like file storage sites or single sign-on services;
- Your precise geographic location;
- Demographic information, including age, ethnicity, and gender. Providing this information is voluntary and is only used by Overture Partners to meet reporting requirements. We do not provide this information to hiring managers.
We may collect information about you automatically when you visit our sites. This includes:
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and operating system details;
- Actions you take on the site.
We collect information about you if you visit our office. This includes:
- Information you provide to our staff.
- Any paper materials you provide to us.
Sources of Information
In addition to information we collect from you, we also may collect information about you from third party sources. These sources include:
- 3rd party websites and services like job boards and professional network sites;
- Background check providers;
- Your references;
- Business intelligence sources like ZoomInfo or LinkedIn.
We use the information we collect for our business purposes such as the following:
Recruiting and Hiring
We use contact information and job application data to contact and evaluate candidates for current and future job openings.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
We use information you provide to us to administer the various services you opt in to, including emails and notifications about career opportunities and other developments.
Product Development and Improvement
We may use personal data we collect to develop new products, tools, and services.
Sales and Marketing
- We will not sell your personal information to others.
- We use contact information to make sales and recruiting calls, and send out advertising and marketing materials.
- If you create an account on our site, we might send you emails with job content.
We use the personal data we collect on our site and apps to profile the interests of employers and job seekers, and understand their interests.
Security, Fraud Prevention, and Legal Compliance
We use personal data to ensure the security of our sites and services, to protect against fraud, and to comply with legal requirements.
We may use your information for any other purpose that you choose to opt in to on our sites. We do not sell your data for direct marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive email from us, you should reply “Unsubscribe” to remove yourself from continued receipt of such email messages.
Information Sharing with Third Parties
We may share personal information with clients, service providers, and other third parties.
Sharing with Clients
With your permission, we may submit your resume, application and other information to a prospective employer.
We may share your personal information, with sufficient information removed so that you are not readily identifiable, to prospective employers to solicit their potential interest in you as a candidate for employment.
Sharing with Service Providers
Sharing with Other Third Parties
We may share user information with third parties when we believe, in our sole discretion, that such sharing is appropriate:
- to comply with the law, including but not limited to, in response to a subpoena served on Overture Partners;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Overture Partners, our users or others;
- or to prevent activity that we believe, in our sole discretion, may be or may become illegal, unethical or legally actionable (including exchanging user information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection).
Please note that if you post any information in a public area of the site the information that you share will be visible to other users and can be read, used, or collected by others. Overture Partners is not responsible for the way others may use data you post to public areas of the site.
We may share aggregate personal data from you and others and share it with clients, advertisers, and other third parties. This information does not identify you personally.
Overture Partners restricts access to the personal information it collects to those who have a valid business need to know that information. Access to personal information is granted based on the minimum access required to fulfill the business need and purpose for which it is collected, used and shared. We endeavor to use commercially reasonable security safeguards, practices and procedures, and we commit to the highest level of care to protect the privacy and integrity of personal information, throughout its useful life-cycle, from collection until destruction.
Cybersecurity Incident Response
If we discover that your personal information has been involved in a security incident, we will take appropriate steps to respond to the incident in a timely manner and, where legally required, notify you of the incident.
Retention of Personal Information
Overture Partners will keep your personal information for as long as we have a business need and purpose to retain the information, including storage for auditing and archival purposes. When we believe we no longer need such information, we will destroy or otherwise dispose of your personal information in a manner intended to preserve your privacy and security.
Your Personal Information
You may update or remove your job seeker profile. You may also contact us and ask to see your job seeker profile and choices, and you may advise us of any changes or inaccuracies in such profile and choices and we will update or correct as appropriate.
You may receive text messages from Overture Partners. These text messages may include, but are not limited to, job postings, assignment updates, and reminders. If at any time you wish to stop receiving text messages, you will have the option to opt out by texting STOP in response to a text from Overture Partners.
Permitted and Prohibited Website Use
- Reading and reviewing content: Users can freely access, read, and review all non-confidential information on the website, including job postings, company profiles, and informational articles.
- Job search and application: Users can search for available job openings, apply to specific jobs through the provided forms, and attach their resumes.
- Contacting others: Users can contact Overture through designated channels within the website (e.g., contact forms, messaging features).
- Personal use: Users can access and use the website for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- Content reproduction: Users may not reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, or commercially exploit any content on the website without express written permission from Overture Partners.
- Misleading information: Users may not post or submit any content that is misleading, inaccurate, false, or fraudulent.
- Vulgar or offensive content: Users may not post content that is vulgar, obscene, hateful, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, or promotes illegal activity.
- Spamming: Users may not send unsolicited commercial emails, engage in spamming, or attempt to collect personal information from other users without their consent.
- Reverse engineering: Users may not attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software or code used on the website.
- Violating laws and regulations: Users may not use the website for any purpose that violates any applicable laws or regulations.
Overture Partners currently does not allow user-generated content on this website. However, we reserve the right to develop policies and implement features for user-generated content in the future. Any user who submits content through such features will grant Overture Partners sole ownership of the submitted content. Overture Partners may choose to use or not use submitted content at its sole discretion.
Overture Partners is the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights associated with this website and its content, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Text: All content, including blog posts, articles, job descriptions, and company profiles.
- Images: All logos, graphics, photographs, illustrations, and other visual elements.
- Designs: The website's overall layout, user interface, and design elements.
- Software: Any software used to operate the website, including proprietary algorithms and code.
- Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on the website.
- Domain Names: All domain names associated with the website.
Users are granted a limited non-exclusive license to access and use the website for personal and non-commercial purposes only. This license does not grant users any ownership rights to the website or its content. Users are not permitted to:
- Reproduce, modify, distribute, or commercially exploit any content from the website without express written permission from Overture Partners.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the website or its content.
- Create derivative works based on the website or its content.
- Attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software used on the website.
Overture Partners reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Privacy and Terms of Service policy. This means we have the right to take any action necessary to protect our intellectual property rights, including legal action.
Overture Partners’ services are only available to individuals over the age of 18. Overture Partners is not intended for and does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If we believe you are under 18, we may delete your information at any time without notice to you.
Changes to This Policy
Reporting Fraudulent Activities
If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on our website or in an email or text, please contact Overture Partners at (617) 614-9600 so that we can follow up with appropriate actions.
Rights to Request Access to or Deletion of Your Personal Information
You have the right to know if Overture Partners has collected personal information from you. You may request that Overture Partners tell you:
- The categories or specific pieces of personal information that Overture Partners has collected about you;
- The categories of sources where Overture Partners obtained personal information about you;
- The business purposes for which Overture Partners collects your personal information; and
- The categories of third parties with which Overture Partners shares personal information
You can make 2 such access requests every 12 months.
You have the right to request that Overture Partners delete any of your personal information that we have collected from you, with certain exceptions. We may refuse your deletion request if we are permitted by law to keep the information, or if the law otherwise permits us to keep information. If we deny a deletion request, we will tell you why the request was denied.
To exercise your right to access or delete personal data, contact us by phone at (617) 614-9600 or via email: email@example.com. Before we grant you access to or deletion of your personal information, we must verify your identity. To do this, we will ask you to confirm information we have previously collected about you.
Overture Partners LLC is located at 57 Wells Ave, Newton, MA 02459, and is the legal entity determining the purposes and means of processing the personal information collected under this policy.