Business Development Manager
Location: Newton, MA/Hybrid
Join Overture Partners as a Business Development Manager and be part of our thriving team! We welcome individuals with and without staffing experience. Our workplace offers a competitive, supportive, and engaging atmosphere that encourages individuals to excel and achieve significant financial rewards. In this role, you'll have the chance to work with top-tier tech talent in New England and connect them with our expanding client base across diverse sectors such as AI, finance, healthcare, higher education, software technology, and insurance.
This position empowers you to make independent decisions and build your own portfolio across various technologies and industries, providing flexibility and avoiding pigeonholing. Our collaborative and results-driven environment values performance, not tenure, ensuring that success is recognized and rewarded
- Client Development: Identify prospective clients, pipeline future business, uncover opportunities, build relationships and help consultants with career opportunities.
- Candidate Screening: Engage directly with prospects and clients, presenting our value proposition and differentiators while further identifying market opportunities.
- Business Development: Open new accounts, meet with stakeholders and develop long term relationships with an overall goal of identifying staff augmentation needs.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with team members and hiring managers to understand job requirements and provide valuable input in the selection process.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required
- A passion for technology and an eagerness to learn about different technical roles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive commission plan
- Training, as needed based on your personal level and goals, continuous mentoring and support
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 5 Sick Days and 9 Paid Holidays, 2 personal days
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Hybrid work schedule (Tues/Weds/Thurs in Newton office; Mon and Fri remote)
- Overture is actively involved with the Salvation Army, YMCA, American Lung Cancer, ESAC, Cradles to Crayons, Dress for Success, and Casa Mia. And company-sponsored Adopt-A-Family program
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers – 2 days PTO for volunteering!
- Opportunity to work with a GREAT Team and be a key contributor with input directly to the senior leadership team & your input will be heard and respected
***MUST BE LOCAL, NO REMOTE CANDIDATES***
: Application Process:
Please submit your resume, and we will contact you upon resume review.