Overture Partners' IT recruiters understand what consultants are looking for, and recognize that the technology powering today's businesses is only as valuable as the people behind it. At Overture, we're not just your employer for your engagement. We want to be your career partner, helping you to find work that interests you, takes advantage of your skills, and challenges you intellectually. After almost 15 successful years in this business we know how to be your partner, not just your employer.
- Our approach to supporting you as an Overture consultant has four key components:
- Understand your career objectives, in order to match you to the appropriate engagements.
- Present a comprehensive picture of your experience and expertise to prospective clients, with a focus on how you can help them meet their objectives.
- Develop a project plan with clearly defined objectives, deliverables, and measures of success.
- Support you throughout the entire process to minimize roadblocks and ensure that your work remains aligned with the goals of the engagement.
The support you need to be more successful
Overture Partners’ InTune Recruiting and Project Support Methodologies are at the core of our consultant support process. Working for Overture, you'll see that much of our process has been designed specifically to help you be successful:
- Offering you IT contract opportunities appropriate for your skill-set, experience and interests
- Helping you to ramp up to productivity quickly by ensuring your understanding of key deliverables and milestones necessary for success.
- Supporting you through the course of each assignment
- Project Support and follow-up regarding set deliverables and project expectations
- Regular Biweekly communication - including Project Status Reports - between Overture and you, our Consultant.
- Quarterly Meetings
- Employee Recognition and Reward Programs
- Identifying future projects so you can focus on completing your assignment and ensure a good reference.
- We offer a list of attractive benefits. Learn about our benefits
We know that many of the best technology professionals in our area know and work with other experienced, dedicated and career-focused technology professionals in the area. We want to know them, too. Overture Partners offers among the most generous IT consultant referral programs in the nation, and certainly the most generous in New England. Learn more.